IAAW’s financial independence training addresses poverty in a cultural context by building skills and confidence in women and girls.
- Training is infused into all of IAAW’s services because we recognize that poverty is a barrier to advancement
- Empower U Edmonton sessions run over the course of 20 weeks, 2 hours per week and includes a Matched Savings component
- Program explores our relationship to money and its link to trauma and addiction
- 1-2 day workshops offered in rural communities for staff or community
- Advice on how to start a financial literacy program in your own community’s programs
For current programming, contact our program coordinator Bernadette at firstname.lastname@example.org
IAAW’s Financial Literacy Programming is proudly sponsored by: