IAAW’s financial independence training addresses poverty in a cultural context by building skills and confidence in women and girls.
- Infused into all IAAW services and programming
- Empower U Edmonton sessions run over the course of 20 weeks, 2 hours per week and includes a Matched Savings component
- Program explores our relationship to money and its link to trauma and addiction
- 1-2 day workshops for staff or communities available
- Free training available on how to facilitate in your own community
CONTACT BERNADETTE (BUNNY) SWANSON FOR DETAILS
IAAW’s Financial Literacy Programming is proudly sponsored by: