The project coordinator completes activities that achieve project goals and outcomes. Working with a similar coordinator working in Calgary, the successful applicant will advocate for women who are facing barriers when accessing services or supports by interacting with service providers, government or institution representatives.
- Attend meetings as required to secure relationships with funders and several partners.
- Keep thorough notes and files; prepare monthly reports
- Prepare program materials and deliver presentations to small and medium groups
- Communicate best practices and areas for improvement
- Join with other staff members to ensure important organizational milestones are met, including events and gatherings.
- Degree and/or diploma in a related field
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience, minimum 5 years working in an office.
- Reliable form of transportation
Skills and Abilities
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of trauma-informed policies.
- Knowledgeable of the First Nation, Metis and Inuit community in Alberta
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creative and innovative; you will take the initiative to solve problems and recommend improvements
- Ability to lift materials and displays up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to travel occasionally and to work remotely
- Friendly, professional and outgoing to promote positive working relationships inside and outside the office.
Reporting To: CEO
Hours of work: Full-time position. Monday – Friday 8:30am-4:30pm, some extended hours or weekends to be expected.
Salary Range $48,000 – 52,000 to start per annum, based on experience. Basic Benefits to start after probationary period completed.
Closing Date: April 30, 2021 at 4pm
Email email@example.com or fax 780-471-2169 with cover letter and resume to HR Committee.
Those selected for interview will be notified before May 7, 2021.
Telephone inquiries will not be accepted.