The ISET program supports Indigenous women to improve their skills through training and education, and to find meaningful employment.
Supports and services include individual training purchases, self-employment benefits, group training, special projects, and on-the-job training.
Esquao’s ISET program provides employment and training support services across Alberta for First Nation, Métis, Inuit, urban and non-affiliated Indigenous women aged 15 years or older.
HOW TO APPLY?
Click here to download the ISET Application
- Complete the ISET Application
- Gather together required documents
- Email the application and documents to the ISET Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of Acceptance from an educational institution
- Copy of your ID
- Letter of decision from other funding sources (First Nation, Settlement, etc.)
- ISET Application