Check the calendar or contact us at email@example.com, (780) 479-8195 or 1-877-471-2171 (toll-free) for more details.
Job Entry Navigator Program
The Esquao Job Entry Navigator works one-on-one with Indigenous women to provide assessments and supports to help them successfully enter or re-enter the workforce.
Individualized plans are developed that could include accessing training and enhancement programs and services, attending inspirational events, and expanding their cultural knowledge. With support from Esquao, Indigenous women who wish to work will be well-prepared to take advantage of employment opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY?
Click here to download the Participant Information Form
- Complete the Participant Information Form
- Gather together requested documents
- Email the Participant Information Form and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Denial letter(s) of funding assistance
- Copy of your ID
- Current Resume
- Cover Letter (if applicable)
To qualify for the program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A resident of Alberta (proof of Alberta residency required)
- An Aboriginal female or self-identified as female
- 15 years of age or older. Applicants under the age of 19 require a legal guardian to sign all applications and contracts for funding.
- Unemployed, or able to demonstrate an immediate risk of being unemployed.
- Underemployed (monthly expenses exceed monthly income)
- Willing, ready, and able to complete an Action plan and fulfill agreed commitments