Check the calendar or contact us at email@example.com, (780) 479-8195 or 1-877-471-2171 (toll-free) for more details.
Job Retention Navigator Program
The Esquao Job Retention Navigator helps Indigenous women address the immediate needs that arise when starting a new job or while on an existing job.
These women often face barriers to continuing their employment, which can include transportation, childcare, work supplies or other supports. Using a just-in-time individualized approach, the Job Retention Navigator provides assistance to keep the women from having to quit their jobs or be terminated.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Complete the Participant Information Form
- Gather together requested documents
- Email the Participant Information Form and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Denial letter(s) of funding assistance
- Copy of your ID
- Current Resume
- Cover Letter (if applicable)
To qualify for the program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A resident of Alberta (proof of Alberta residency required)
- An Aboriginal female or self-identified as female
- 15 years of age or older. Applicants under the age of 19 require a legal guardian to sign all applications and contracts for funding.
- Underemployed (monthly expenses exceed monthly income)
- Willing, ready, and able to complete an Action plan and fulfill agreed commitments